ELF Banner Advertising
Thank you for your interest in ELF Banner Advertising. As you learned on the homepage of this site, the “ELF” is the name of the hybrid vehicle. We are offering a simple, effective and affordable way for local businesses in the S.E. 82nd Avenue Corridor to promote their business, an item or an event.
Here’s how it works:
- Your company and/or event info will be professionally printed on a vinyl banner by FastSigns located at 82nd and King Road.
- The ELF will be ridden in the area bounded by S.E Sunnyside Road on the south, S.E. Otty Road on the north, 92nd Avenue on the east and S.E. 82nd Avenue on the west (subject to change).
- The banner will be one-sided and measure 12” x 36”
- Two banners from different clients may be flown at the same time.
- The banner will be displayed behind the ELF 1 hour per day, 1 day per week.
- The cost for a 3 month program is $240, which includes the cost of the banner
- Net proceeds help support the Tarahumara Children's Hospital Fund Jesuit mission (TCHF)
Visit www.tchforegon.org for more information
A sample template of the service agreement is available here for you to look at:
Here are some prospective samples of how your banner might look:
Please send a message through the form on this page to receive more information or begin the application process:
You can also call John Brockamp at 503-659-4342 for more information.